Receptionist / Secretary for Design Management
Construction Consulting Firm
Our Office is currently look for a Receptionist/Secretary. We are a small Design Management Construction consulting office in Bohemia, NY. We are looking for a reliable, smart, and multi-tasking administrator that can also assist with sales and marketing with some prior construction knowledge. This is an entry/mid-level position with plenty of room for advancement but you are required to have some basic introduction to the construction industry in your past to be considered. The hours for this position are from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm M-F.
- General Administrative duties and office administration.
- Assist partners with periodic scheduling, emailing, meetings.
- Monitor and order office supplies such as printer ink, paper, pens, etc.
- Monitor and order kitchen supplies such as coffee, food, and water.
- Manage shipping using USPS, Fed Ex, and UPS.
- Create and email invoices as needed
- Assist with General Administration, Sales, Marketing, HR.
- Entering of all incoming vendor bills in QuickBooks
- A knowledge of Construction Administration AIA Documents.
- Responding to accounts receivable and payable inquires
- Enter Sales orders and Purchase orders
- At least 1-3 year experience office management, office administrative roles, construction/engineering/architecture is preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills, with an eye for proofreading and grammar
- Exceptional Front Desk Experience with a pleasant phone demeanor
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft PowerPoint (provide example)
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Excel (provide example)
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be organized and efficient, with strong attention to detail
- Sales force Experience is a plus.
- Must be motivated self starter with a strong work ethic
- Able to handle multiple deadlines
- Exercise good judgement
- Internet and Technology savvy
- Friendly Personality with a desire to learn more about marketing and sales
Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- College graduate is strongly preferred
- Prior DASNY, NYCHA, SCA, SUNY, CUNY is a plus but not required.
- Public Notary desired but not required
Please provide a resume and cover letter. Please include your salary requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.